Time to boost your immune system.
Boosting immune function occurs when we “feed” our overall immune system.
Here are helpful tips for better immune function:
• Stay hydrated with pure clean water. Drink half of your body weight in ounces per day. If you weigh 150 pounds, drink 75 ounces of water per day.
• Make sure you’re getting at least seven hours of deep, restful sleep each night.
• Eliminate sugar and wheat from your diet.
• Eat a Paleo or Mediterranean type diet, incorporate fermented foods.
• Try intermittent fasting.
• Learn to meditate daily.
• Use a safe detox program (Standard Process) at least once a year.
• Exercise at least 30 minutes per day; even if it’s just a 30-minute walk in nature.
• Don’t smoke and limit alcohol consumption.
• Use whole food supplements from Standard Process and use an Adaptogenic Herb if you’re really stressed.
• Try to laugh often!
It’s important to support our overall health to enhance immune function. Every day we can enhance our health and immune function by what we put into and on our bodies. Food and beverages either nourish our bodies or slowly poison them. Body care products are gentle and safe or are full of fragrances and toxins. Health is built one day at a time. Choose to be healthy; it’s a much better life!
Blessings to you and yours
RN, NRT CCWFN, ACN, CGP, and Integrative Health Coach