Anti-Aging and Nutrition
To help in slowing down the aging process, the primary goal is to decrease inflammation in our bodies. How do we achieve this goal?
1. Eat nourishing whole foods. According to the Weston A. Price foundation, emphasize healthy fats and adequate protein. You also want to reference “Whole30” concepts to reset your appetite, support a healthy gut, develop a healthier relationship with food, gain energy and minimize inflammation.
2. Encourage strong healthy digestion to assimilate what you eat.
3. Correlate how proper assimilation is essential in restoring hormonal balance and support over functioning of your body.
4. Achieve adequate rest and sound sleep to heal and regenerate yourself.
5. Practice a form of “de-stressing”, meditation, yoga, infrared saunas, etc.
6. Drink adequate amounts of clean, filtered water. Avoid alcohol and sugars.
7. Intermittent fasting (if you are not in “adrenal fatigue”)
8. Use exercise and movement to improve circulation and increase endorphins for a better mood.
9. Engage in a personalized nutritional supplement program based on your Nutrition Response Testing