The human body is designed to live and thrive on whole food and fresh water, so why wouldn’t the body also be healed with these same things? Of course, it can! Mother Earth has the answers to almost every problem a human body can face. The earth provides us with everything we need to not only improve but maintain our health: you just need to know how the various systems in the body influence and communicate with each other. And, how you can use vitamins, minerals, and herbs to support and heal the body.
Here at Optimal Wellness Natural Health Center, we believe that nearly every symptomatic condition can be either helped or completely alleviated through balancing the body biologically, hormonally, mentally and spiritually. We are dedicated to finding the best individual path of each of our clients.
My office uses organic whole food vitamins, minerals, and superior herbs to assist in the healing process while educating and encouraging our clients to live healthier lifestyles through eating whole unprocessed foods (organic when possible), drinking pure water, and appropriate exercise.
Most of the foods we consume today, for the most part, processed and stripped of their natural vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and antioxidants. Therefore, supplementation with whole food organic vitamins and herbs is necessary to achieve Optimal Health.
As a Professional Nurse and Advanced Clinical Nutritionist, Merry has spent hundreds of hours learning how to use these supplements and herbs to therapeutically support digestion, hormonal imbalances, adrenal, and thyroid dysfunction, as well as many other conditions.
This list includes but is not limited to:
- Female Hormones Issues: Infertility, uterine fibroids, Birth Control Damage Control, PMS, Estrogen Dominance, Menopausal Symptoms
- Male Hormone Conditions: Enlarged Prostate, Fatigue, Insomnia, Fatigue
- Thyroid Conditions: Hyper and Hypothyroid, Blood Sugar Imbalances.
- Digestive Disorders: Constipation, Heartburn, Irritable Bowel, Gas, Bloating
- Blood Sugar Dysregulation: high blood sugars, high triglyceride levels,
- Skin Conditions: Skin or nail fungus, Eczema, dry, flaky skin
- Toxicity Conditions: Heavy metal, environmental toxins, chemical toxicities
Professional Lines of Nutritional Support we Use:
- Standard Process/MediHerb