The human body is designed to live and thrive on whole food and fresh water, so why wouldn’t the body also be healed with these same things? Of course, it can! Mother Earth has the answers to almost every problem a human body can face. The earth provides us with everything we need to not only improve but maintain our health: you just need to know how the various systems in the body influence and communicate with each other. And, how you can use vitamins, minerals, and herbs to support and heal the body.
Here at Optimal Wellness Natural Health Center, we believe that nearly every symptomatic condition can be either helped or completely alleviated through balancing the body biologically, hormonally, mentally, and spiritually. We are dedicated to finding the best individual path of each of our clients.
As a Professional Nurse and Advanced Clinical Nutritionist, Merry has spent hundreds of hours learning how to use these supplements and herbs to therapeutically support digestion, hormonal imbalances, adrenal, and thyroid dysfunction, as well as many other conditions.
This list includes but is not limited to:
- Female Hormones Issues: Infertility, uterine fibroids, Birth Control Damage Control, PMS, Estrogen Dominance, Menopausal Symptoms
- Male Hormone Conditions: Enlarged Prostate, Fatigue, Insomnia, Fatigue
- Thyroid Conditions: Hyper and Hypothyroid, Blood Sugar Imbalances.
- Digestive Disorders: Constipation, Heartburn, Irritable Bowel, Gas, Bloating
- Blood Sugar Dysregulation: high blood sugars, high triglyceride levels,
- Skin Conditions: Skin or nail fungus, Eczema, dry, flaky skin
- Toxicity Conditions: Heavy metal, environmental toxins, chemical toxicities
Beginning January 1, 2023, my fees are going to be:
- Initial one-hour interview includes: Nutrition Response testing, Analysis of system Survey Form, and a Heart Sound Recorder ~ $145
- Follow up Heart Sound Recordings ~ $50.00
- 45-minute report of findings visit, explaining what all various tests on the initial visit revealed ~ $55.00
- 30-minute follow-up for nutrition consultation visits ~ $50.00
- Initial 20-minute follow-up Nutrition consultation visits ~ $45.00
- Hair Analysis- Laboratory Mineral Test Only ~ $65.00
- Personal Diet Plan – This section is derived from the information provided by the Mineral Test Report. This report lists what foods should be included in his/her diet and what foods should be avoided ~ $40
- I understand life happens and missing one appointment can happen. Missing more than one appointment, without a 24-hour cancellation, will create a $45.00 missed appointment fee.